About the job:
Successful candidate for this position will build and manage our continuity programs across email, text, and mobile as well as our loyalty programs intended to drive customer retention and lifetime value. This individual will also lead a team responsible for marketing analytics and business analysis measuring the sales and profitability impact of marketing and operations activities on an on-going basis. Working in close conjunction with our information technology, marketing, and operations teams, this role will be responsible for leading our development of a high-ranking and high converting web site to drive online ordering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the Business Technology Department (BT) and third party vendors, assume role as leader for development, implementation and on ongoing management of email, text and mobile channels.
- Oversee eMarketing efforts by working with marketing team and third-party vendors. Ensure that these efforts are sales-focused; generating new and enhanced customer and consumer relationships
- Increase customer lifetime value by developing programs and communications that best resonate with customers. Build and measure a program for growing CLTV over time.
- Build and manage a best in class email program by creating automated programs, new templates and robust contact strategy
- Grow participation in text programs and develop a contact strategy optimizing that channel
- Lead the development and management of a reliable marketing database and campaign management capabilities. Initiate targeted eMarketing programs based on fact-based insights that drive consumer engagement, increase frequency of visits, maximize conversion, and lift revenue per customer.
- Report on success of the programs to the businesses, developing ROI measures and applying analytics to provide user insights and trends to the organization.
To qualify, must have:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, social science or related program. Masters Degree in an analytical discipline preferred.
8–10 years of combined experience in database marketing, email marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics and related areas of marketing. Retail or restaurant experience in a franchised environment preferred.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to work cross functionally and with outside agencies.
- Experience developing global and integrated CRM programs.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing tools, technology, user practices and industry direction.
- Experience and exposure to web analytics programs, content management systems and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical thinking. Demonstrated Ability to analyze data and convert insights into actions. Demonstrated success leveraging “direct response” style marketing metrics to drive marketing performance. A love for finding “nuggets” of information that help improve campaign performance.
- High degree of comfort and passion for the online and emerging technology space/ familiarity with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management
- Prior experience in effectively monetizing existing customer audiences
- Must be a self starter; highly motivated.
- Highly responsive and adaptable. Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills. Proactive, results-oriented and organized. Team player, leader, coach, and model for others.
- Efficient use of personal computer and a working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Must be able to travel, by air and car, for business purposes.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match