About the job:
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, vendors, telephone calls and messages. In addition, provide assistance to the office/field staff and support to the Office Manager, Human Resources, and other departments with special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering multi-line phones, determine purpose of caller, and forward call to appropriate personnel or department.
- Welcomes onsite visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail. Maintain mailroom including corporate and field staff mailboxes, stock corporate stationery and basic office supplies.
- Prepares outgoing mail, packages and correspondence, including weekly field employee mailings. Maintains employee addresses for mailing and shipping.
- Ensures adequate postage in postal meter.
- Conducts corporate office tours for new hires, field staff, and vendors
- Assists with the coordination of corporate socials and trainings, company functions (including picnics), and team meetings.
- Maintain employee birthday and anniversary list, ensures cards are stocked and prepared for distribution.
- Act as troubleshooter for copier and fax machines; maintain adequate stock of toner, ink cartridges, and copy paper in copy rooms.
- Responsible for the maintenance of employee kitchens which includes but not limited to stocking of supplies and maintenance of equipment/vending machines.
- Assist Office Manager with building maintenance issues, vendor relations, and special projects.
- Perform clerical duties as needed, such as filing and copying.
To qualify, must have:
GED or High School Diploma required.
ATTENTION: YOUR RESUME MUST SHOW ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Must have previous administrative or office support experience; prefer two year’s recent experience in a front desk role.
Requirements for this position:
- Exhibit a team-oriented mindset and ability to maintain positive relations with franchisees, vendors, staff and customers.
- Exhibit a strong service mentality.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work in a consistently changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Extremely dependable, punctual and personally accountable.
- Must possess strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to answer and transfer incoming calls using multi-line phone system.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Word).
- Must be able to easily navigate the internet.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs and use a hand truck.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match