National Programs Coordinator
Corporate Office - Vancouver, WA
Date Posted: 3/19/2013
We are currently searching for a National Programs Coordinator, based in Vancouver WA.
About the job:
This position supports National efforts to drive awareness such as direct mail programs, point of purchase fulfillment, new store opening programs and business to business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
National Print Program: Responsible for system implementation of the National print program. Management includes budget adherence, program analytics, communication and vendor relations.
Online Coupon Offers: Responsible for system implementation of online coupon program. This includes developing recommendations, program analytics, and communication.
New Store Success: Responsible for assisting team in developing, testing and implementing programs and tactics designed to grow new store volume.
National Kits: Responsible for inventory management, facilitating RFPs, vendor management and phone back up for the PMI marketing center (online ordering portal) to field Franchise Owner questions and train.
Frontier Market Program: Responsible for supporting our efforts to drive awareness and trial in our newest markets. Such programs include direct mail, local store marketing and public relations.
National Calendar: Support communication to the field regarding product, promotion and price point. Act as project manager to drive monthly promotions through all channels from creative to in store activation.
To qualify, must have:
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, social science or related program.
3-5 years of marketing experience in a business to consumer environment and project management.
Requirements for this position:
- Requires basic office support skills.
- Experience in direct mail programs and facilitating these efforts from creative to consumer mailboxes.
- Experience with sourcing and quoting point of purchase materials.
- Must have intermediate level skills in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to groups and individuals and the ability to develop, articulate and defend a point of view.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong planning experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative thinker, but tactically strong.
- Data driven decision maker, but also intuitive.
- Strong, proficient communicator.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 yr)
To apply for this position, please email us as