Market Coach (Franchise Business Consultant) - Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: 4/19/2013
We are currently searching for Market Coach based in Phoenix AZ.
About the job:
In a servant leadership role within the region, this position is responsible for consulting and coaching activities that will assist the franchise owners in maximizing sales, profits, and transactions, while complying with all PMI operating standards and procedures to build and maintain Five Star Stores.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet sales, transaction, and profit goals
- Train franchises on Papa Murphy’s operating systems, procedures, and general resources
- Store/franchisee analysis
- Serve as the DMA operations point of contact
- Conduct QSCs, business reviews, and quick visits
- Approve of new sites
- Manage New Store Openings and Grand Openings
- Teach classes
- GAMES planning
To qualify, must have:
This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5-8 years experience in quick service restaurant environment.
ServSafe® certification required.
Requirements for this position:
- Exhibit a strong sense of initiative and the ability to work unsupervised, while troubleshooting and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive towards results
- Knowledgeable of food borne illness and its causes.
- The ability to present complex information to franchise owners and managers.
- A working knowledge and understanding of Papa Murphy’s store level operations to effectively assist in the store environment.
- Knowledge of financial feasibility analysis models, basic understanding of P&L/balance sheet.
- Must have the ability to interface and maintain excellent professional relationships with a variety of audiences to include franchise partners, real estate brokers, legal resources and various internal support functions.
- Must be able to travel, by air and car, for business purposes.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 yr)
Company-owned Laptop iPad and iPhone
To apply for this position, please email us as