Account Payable Specialist
Corporate Office - Vancouver,Wa
Date Posted: 4/19/2013
We are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist, based in Vancouver WA.
About the job:
Under the general supervision of the Accounting Manager, this position will utilize general accounting skills to provide the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Data enter invoices for payment.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Department with various duties.
To qualify, must have:
Associate degree or related accounts payable experience preferred.
Two or more years of hands on, high volume accounts payable experience. Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and principals.
Requirements for this position:
- Microsoft GP Dynamics preferred, but will consider all ERPs.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills written and oral.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match (after 1 yr)
To apply for this position, please email us as