About the job:
This position plans, directs, and coordinates all marketing activities related to assigned designated market areas (DMAs). Also works on new store openings within assigned DMAs but may be required to travel to openings within the entire division. Works with Market Coach and Market Coordinators to develop enhancement plans for specific stores and owners. Assists Division Marketing Director with planning and goal setting for the division as well as special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively meet with owners and visiting stores on a frequent basis to provide support and recommendations to both owners and Market Coaches.
- Work with Market Coaches to set overall DMA meeting objectives and to also provide relevant marketing support and content.
- Direct and guide local media and public relations agencies.
- Coach and direct DMA leadership to build the best plans possible using analytics and national recommendations.
- Coordinates and executes new store openings, grand openings and local store marketing (LSM) initiatives with input from division team members and support center.
- Works closely with new franchisees to help insure that they become self sufficient as operators and marketers of their stores and embrace LSM and high volume mentality.
- Communicates regularly with Division Market Director on status of assigned markets.
- Full oversight of all marketing related activities within DMAs, including electronic media, social media, print, LSM, merchandising, budget review, promotions and new store openings.
To qualify, must have:
This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equivalent 5+ years of multi unit QSR/pizza marketing experience. Must be proficient at franchisee relationships and have good experience in co-op environments.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to confidently interface with people; developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all levels of the organization, franchisees, vendors, staff and customers.
- Strong written, oral communication skills with a group or with individuals, strong presentation skills and ability to develop, articulate, defend and persuade point of view.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team while able to take initiative and manage own projects; to plan and coordinate a project, its tasks, dependencies, and to prioritize accordingly with accountability for handling multiple job functions while meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
- Approaches challenges with a problem-solving outlook with ability to reason and make decisions using sound judgment and best practices.
- Must have a strategic, innovative, and forward looking approach to thinking.
- Ability to organize collection of data, analyze information and capture conclusions and make suggestions.
- Confident in a variety of settings, has unshakable belief in own skills and capabilities.
- Advanced computer skills including ability to operate desktop computers, mobile computing devices and printers as well as keen knowledge and use of productivity software including the ability to maneuver in and utilize the internet as a resource.
- Must be able to travel as needed.