About the job:
Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, social media, and other online media programs for Papa Murphy’s International (PMI). This role involves establishing new programs and managing these programs working with franchisee Co-ops across DMAs local markets. As an individual contributor the Online Marketing Manager will plan, develop and manage online media campaigns to align with the marketing communication calendar developed by the corporate marketing team, coordinate campaigns with franchisees and agencies, and manage associated vendor relationships. The Online Marketing Manager will be the lead on creative briefing for online media communications and will work closely with the design team to deploy required content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage SEO and SEM, display, online affiliate and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns that support national marketing calendar and local market franchisee needs.
- Lead the management of the PMI social media footprint, including growing social communities, developing communication plans, deployment of engagement campaigns consistent with brand communications and marketing calendar.
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and return on SEM, display and other online media investments.
- Manage budget for online media campaigns including coordination with local agencies and franchisee Co-ops.
- Coordinate with field marketing team on an on-going basis.
- Conduct analytics to support digital marketing campaigns and report on conversion metrics and return on investment of digital media campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Maximize traffic, conversion and average spend on online ordering site.
To qualify, must have:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, social science or related program.
Five to eight years of marketing experience in business to consumer environment. Three to five in online marketing.
Requires two plus years SEO, SEM and display advertising experience. Related experience in branded consumer goods, chain restaurant, multi-unit retail preferred.
Requirements for this position:
- SEO, SEM, display advertising, and social media marketing experience.
- GoogleAnalytics, Adobe Marketing Suite (Omniture), or Coremetrics experience preferred.
- Strong planning experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Campaign management proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative thinker, but tactically strong.
- Data driven decision maker, but also intuitive.
- Strong, proficient communicator.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match