About the job:
Under the general supervision of the Division Marketing Director, the Division Marketing Manager will oversee activities of new store openings and POS rollout and training projects within assigned region but may be required to travel outside of region. Ensures that new store openings, training classes and projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and that new stores open with optimum sales and new franchisees are well trained to run their stores effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes the lead with Franchisees in coordinating new store openings and grand openings.
- Helps with local store marketing prior to opening to optimize new store sales and works closely with new franchisees to help insure that they become self sufficient as operators of their stores.
- On site with new store openings to ensure proper store set up and crew training. Usually will spend up to 10 days with a new owner and 5 - 7 days with an existing owner.
- Attends and coordinates activities surrounding new store openings and grand openings.
- Works shoulder to shoulder with new franchisees to ensure that they are properly trained to run good operations and to handle the guest volume generated by the grand opening.
- The Division Market Manager is expected to help prepare the franchisees and to coordinate a successful grand opening process, and to help out where needed for both new and existing franchisees during a grand opening.
- Communicates regularly with Division Marketing Director and Division Market Leader on status of store openings and their appropriate checklists.
- Designs work flows and procedures.
To qualify, must have:
This position requires at least a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of multi unit QSR/pizza management experience.
Requirements for this position:
- Must be proficient at all operations and management functions. Must be experienced in new store openings and have strong food and labor cost control skills.
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Maintain accountability for attendance and scheduled appointments.
What we offer:
Life, AD&D, & Long Term Disability
Paid vacations (10 days accrued first year), and holidays
Paid Sick/Personal Days (5/yr)
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
401(k) with company match