Papa Murphy’s “Loyalty Survey Sweepstakes”
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE U.S. AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, WASHINGTON STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE STATES OF COLORADO, INDIANA, OR WASHINGTON AT THE TIME OF ENTRY OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Papa Murphy’s “Loyalty Survey Sweepstakes” (referred to as the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of Colorado, Indiana, and Washington, 18 years or older at time of entry, and who directly receive from Papa Murphy’s an email invitation to participate in the survey which is the subject of this Promotion. Void where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers of Murphy’s Marketing Services, Inc (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouses and siblings, parents, and children) and household members (whether or not related), advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation, administration or execution of the Promotion (collectively the "Promotion Entities") are not eligible. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (and its authorized representatives), which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts on or about 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 25, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 9, 2013. (“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Pacific time. Sponsor’s clock is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, click on the “Take Survey” button in the personal email invitation you receive directly from Sponsor and follow the instructions to participate in the Papa Murphy’s survey (“survey”) in order to receive an entry into this Promotion (“entry”). A purchase is not required in order to complete the survey. Survey may take up to approx. 10 -12 minutes to complete and must be completed in full, in good faith to be eligible for entry.Completing the survey will automatically enter you into the Promotion, or you can request to be entered by sending a letter with your name and email to: Tibco Software Inc, 575 Market Street 15th floor, San Francisco, Ca 94105. The email and opportunity to participate in this Promotion is non-transferrable and is not assignable. Survey responses from an individual/computer not the initial recipient of the email from Sponsor will not be eligible for entry. Limit one (1) entry per person, and/or per computer or household address. All survey entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Once submitted, survey/entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any entry and/or entrants at any time during or after the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, surveys/entries that are untimely, incomplete, obscene, offensive, derogatory, that are/appear to be lacking good faith, are/appear not to be submitted in the spirit of the Promotion, or are otherwise non-compliant will be disqualified and void.
Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple identities, e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any entrant who engages in cheating, uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used in connection with the Entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder who received the email survey invitation directly from Sponsor. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for: lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, or illegible surveys/entries; computer/server, telephone, network, electronic, digital, wireless or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connection problems, or unavailability; garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; browser incompatibility; service provider, Internet, Web site, user, net inaccessibility or unavailability; congestion; technical errors; unauthorized human intervention; human errors; or the delayed, incorrect or inaccurate capture of survey, entry or other information, or failure to capture any such information. Proof that you uploaded a survey/entry is not proof of its receipt or eligibility for the Promotion.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will conducted by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about two weeks following the end of the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail (at Sponsor’s discretion) on or within ten (10) business days of the drawing, using the contact information provided at time of entry. Potential winners may be required to complete, have notarized and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the time specified in order to receive the applicable prize, subject to compliance with these Official Rules and confirmation of eligibility.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: Prizes (50): a $100 Papa Murphy’s gift card. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $5,000. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of issuer. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per person, or household address.
No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part) is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by law. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event that technological, programming, erroneous communications or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes as indicated in these Official Rules, to be sent as notifications, distributed, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of prizes by random drawing among all eligible claimants (in that prize category as applicable). Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, cheating, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof, and select the winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed equitable by Sponsor. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion or any element thereof, or supply a prize by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion or any element thereof, prize related activities, access to, and use of, any communications networks, participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the web sites are provided "AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one-person arbitration panel located in Vancouver, Washington.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the name(s) of winner(s) of prizes over $25, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Papa Murphy’s “Loyalty Survey Sweepstakes” Attn: Marketing Department/Winner’s List Request, 8000 NE Parkway Drive, Suite 350, Vancouver, WA 98662. Requests must be received on or by May 2, 2013. Limit one request per person, or per household address.
9. SPONSOR: Murphy's Marketing Services, Inc , 8000 NE Parkway Drive, Suite 350, Vancouver, WA 98662.